That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.
Genres We Represent
- Fantasy – Dark, Epic, YA, NA, Mythology, Retellings, Urban
- Science Fiction – Dystopian/Utopian, Space Opera, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Military SF
- Speculative, Historical, Literary, & Upmarket Fiction
- Horror, Gothic Horror, Dark Themes
- Romance – Dark Paranormal, Historical, & Genre Blending
- Thriller – Mystery, Psychological, Crime, Suspense, Medical, Political, Legal, etc.
- Women’s Fiction – Contemporary, Multi-cultural, Family Saga
- Non-fiction – Memoirs
- Extraordinary Novellas, Short Story Collections
At Ravens & Roses Publishing, we are on the quest for unique and talented writers. We believe the best stories are those that challenge conventional perspectives.
Diversity is at the core of our selection process, allowing us to cater to the best, brightest, and diverse novels by both debut and established authors.
We are looking for strong, diverse, and/or own voices stories with the power to shape social and cultural narratives. We are especially proud to support the works of the underrepresented including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQIA, and Disabled Writers.
Ravens & Roses Publishing is accepting submissions until August 31, 2021. This date is non-negotiable except in situations such as Twitter Pitch Fests, and R&R Anthology Projects.
Please click on the link below to review the submission guidelines and open calls.
- Stories without any form of Representation
- Stories with White Savior Complex
- Graphic Novels
- Picture Books
- Non-fiction excluding Memoirs
- Illustrated Books
- Childrens Books (0 – 9 years)
Tales Untold Anthology
Call for Submission
Ravens & Roses Publishing are pleased to announce that Submissions are open for our very first anthology project!
Tales Untold: Mythos From Around The World is a collection of short stories based on myths and folklore from different parts of the world. We want unique tales from every nook and corner of this world.
The more diverse your story, the better!
The maximum allowed word count per story is 8000 words with a sweetspot of between 6000-7000 words.
Review the submission guidelines and email your story to email@example.com
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.